Illusion

Games that you grew up with

I have made this just to see what kind of games people played and actually made them start getting into video games etc :D

Personally I have never been much of a gamer, I have always been addicted to sport or too occupied by YouTube..

Really if i never found RuneScape I never would have started gaming at all... The RSPS scene is basically 99% of my gaming life now which is quite fun.

Of course i had the odd few games like crash bandicoot, sonic, spyro etc :D

So what games did you grow up with/games that started off your gaming addiction? ;)

Edited by Illusion

I have always been an avid gamer. I was given a Gameboy Color at a young age and my first game was Pokemon Yellow. Gold/Silver were my favourites and will always be top tier to me.

My top GBA games are: Fire Emblem Series, Golden Sun Series, Pokemon Series

Other than that I just watch YouTube and RSPS.

When I was growing up, I remember Christmas of 2006, my mom bought me an xbox 360. The first game I ever really played was Fable. It was and will forever be my favorite video game of all time. As I grew older, my mom introduced me to Runescape and World of Warcraft. I've been playing the two ever since, but now instead of runescape, I mostly just play private servers. 

Ooo fable, i remember one of my friends playing it consistently but i never had a chance to play it myself..

That is something i forgot, i literally got PS1 and PS2 and stopped with consoles, i just stuck to Runescape/RSPS and then outside life.

And see my sister was always playing pokemon but again i never really bothered with it, i loved watching things like Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh on tv though, i miss them tbf